New Client Deal | $10 Off
Standard Airbrush Tan | $35
Express Airbrush Tan | $45
BFF Tans | $5 Off Each
Monthly Membership | $10 Monthly Fee. $25/Standard. $35/Express. 15% Off Retail. 3-Month Commitment.
1. Complete all other beauty services prior to your appointment (pedicures, manicures, blow-outs, massages, waxing/laser hair removal, facials, etc.)
2. Shower with a gel-based body wash, shave any unwanted body hair, and exfoliate thoroughly at least four hours prior to your appointment. If you can only shower right before your appointment, finish with a cold rinse to close up pores. Do not use any Dove products!
3. Arrive to your appointment free of any deodorant, perfume, moisturizer, oils, or makeup as these products will act as a barrier between your tan and your skin.
4. Wear dark, loose clothing, and open-toed sandals after your appointment. No denim, yoga pants, bras, etc. Please note that the bronzer in the solution may transfer to your items, but is water soluble and will wash out.
5. Women may tan however they feel most comfortable. Men must wear undergarments - No exceptions. Disposables are available upon request.
1. Avoid moisture until your initial rinse. This means no showers, working out, lotions, or liquid foundations on the skin. If you have pets, do not let them lick you!
2. If you got a Standard Tan, rinse in 8-12 hours. If you got an Express Tan, rinse in 2-4 hours depending on your desired darkness level. Rinse with lukewarm water and do not use any product - You will see the bronzer wash down the drain. Pat yourself dry, don't rub.
3. The Standard Tan will be fully developed post-rinse and you may moisturize after. The Express Tan will take an additional 8-12 hours to fully develop post-rinse. Please wait until the next day to moisturize after your tan is fully developed.
4. Apply a moisturizer morning and night after full development of your tan that is free of mineral oil and artificial scents.
5. To preserve your tan, avoid swimming, long hot showers/baths, saunas, and excessive sweating.
6. Don't exfoliate until your tan is at the tail end of its life!